Photo courtesy of Stephen Patience Photography
The Transportation Group New Zealand is a Technical Interest Group of Engineering New Zealand, with over 1,100 members. The Group was formerly known as the IPENZ Transportation Group.
Membership of the Group is open to anyone with a professional interest in or who are directly involved in transportation matters – join here!
Our purpose is to advance the technical knowledge, planning and management of land-based transportation facilities, networks and systems for the movement of people and goods.
National Committe and Regional Committees do the hard mahi of keeping the group running.
Some ways you can get involved:
- Attend or speak at our annual conference (www.tgconference.co.nz)
- Come along to our technical and networking events
- Check out our quarterly Roundabout Magazine full of transport news
- Join and receive our monthly Mini-Roundabout email newsletter
- Read some of the publications that we have supported or funded through our Awards and Grants