In early 2018 the Transportation Group’s National Committee updated the Group’s Rules and modified them to become Operating Procedures.
The revised Operating Procedures were voted upon at the AGM at the annual conference in Queenstown in March 2018.
Updated Operating Procedures
At the 2020 AGM some changes were voted on and accepted to reflect the following:
- Alignment with ENZ rules
- Recognise and align with ENZ Ethical Code of Conduct
- Formalise a long-standing benefit of Life Members being entitled to one free conference registration per year
- Allowing remote voting on motions before an AGM or Special General Meeting
- How we will handle complaints
At the 2023 AGM some changes were voted on and accepted to reflect the following:
- Further detail clarifying requirements, criteria and process for nominating Life Members
A copy of the current (Apr 2023) operating procedures is available here: