The Signals NZ User Group (SNUG) aims to advance the fundamental knowledge of the art, science and practice of design, operation and maintenance of traffic signals.
SNUG is a subgroup of the Transportation Group New Zealand. Membership of SNUG is open to anyone with a membership of the Transportation Group. If you wish to join then please email email@example.com.
The affairs of the SNUG are managed by a National Management Committee. They are responsible for the policy and administration of the Group, including:
- arranging conferences, seminars and symposia
- developing liaisons with existing organisations with similar or related objectives
- promotion of technical education by such means as discussion groups, technical papers and assistance to educational authorities
- assistance with the preparation of standard specifications, contract procedures, codes of practice, etc
- preparation of public relations material
- encouragement of relevant research
- the expression of the views of the Group on matters within the Group’s activity and interests
Check out: http://snug.org.nz/ to view the latest SNUG updates, user guide videos, and participate in the SNUG forum.