Date(s) - 03/11/2021 - 30/11/2021
Categories No Categories
The Auckland Transportation Group wants to maintain the connection with our members, hear your stories and support you as best we can during current lockdown restrictions here in Tāmaki Makaurau.
As part of our ongoing Climate Change commitment to reduce the carbon footprint of New Zealand’s transport sector, the Auckland Branch is holding a photo competition focused on capturing clean and/or active travel around Auckland.
We want to challenge our members and their families, to capture photos that reflect the beauty that can be found while walking, cycling, wheeling and taking public transport across Auckland.
Entry is free so grab your camera (or a phone), the people in your bubble, and get snapping! Please ensure you follow all government advice when you’re out and about.
To enter the competition, participants must submit their entry to the online form by 5:00pm on 30 November 2021.
Entries close by 5pm on 30 November 2021, with the top three winners announced and featured in the upcoming roundabout magazine.
A $100 Prezzy card will be given to the winners after the announcement.
By entering the competition, you indicate that you have read and accepted the
Auckland Transportation Group photo competition prize draw terms & conditions below:
- This competition is being administered by the Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand trading as Engineering New Zealand whose registered office is at Level 6, 40 Taranaki Street, Te Aro, Wellington, 6011.
- By entering this competition members indicate their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is only open to members of Engineering New Zealand and their Immediate Families who currently reside in the Auckland region. Current employees of Engineering New Zealand and their Immediate Families are excluded from the competition. Immediate Families include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren.
- Entry is free. Only one entry to the competition per member will be accepted. Multiple entries will be disregarded.
- Engineering New Zealand accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for whatever reason.
- All entries remain the property of the member.
- By entering the competition, winners agree to their names and photographs being published in the Auckland Branch Regional Newsletter.
- The theme for the competition is “To capture photos that reflect the beauty of walking, cycling, wheeling and public transport across Auckland.”
- Members must follow all government guidelines on the relevant COVID-19 restrictions while participating in the competition.
- The Auckland Transport Group committee will select the winning photos. Entries will be judged by: uniqueness, complexity, inspiration, social impact and humor.
- The prize is one of 3 (three) $100 Prezzy cards for the top three photo’s selected by the judges. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- To enter the competition, participants must submit their entry via the online form by 5:00pm on 30 November 2021, supplying their full name and email address.
- All successful winners will be notified by email on 7 December 2021. In order to claim the prize, winners will have to reply confirming their postal delivery (courier) address by 12 noon on 10 December 2021. Failure to reply within that time period will result in the prize being forfeited.
- The competition category winners, with their photos, will be announced in the Auckland Branch Regional Newsletter.
- Engineering New Zealand reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the prize draw at any stage, for any reason.