The 40th Australasian Transport Research Forum (ATRF) Conference will be held in Darwin from 30 October to 1 November 2018. The ATRF bring together transport researchers, policymakers, advisors and practitioners from a range of disciplines to share and build upon the latest research and thinking in the transport sector.
The ATRF conference cover a wide range of topics, such as:
- Freight & logistics
- Traffic modelling, forecasting & simulation
- Transport analysis & big data
- Active transport (cycling, walking, etc.)
- Public transport
- Transport & land use / urban design
- Planning and policy
- Transport economics, impacts and environment
- Aviation / Maritime
- ITS connected and autonomous vehicles
- Transport funding and pricing
- Travel behaviour & demand management
- Traffic engineering & management
The conference web site is currently being established and once it is operational a link will be available from the permanent ATRF web site (http://atrf.info/).